What are Cookies?
- Cookies definition - A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our website. Our Website may use “cookies” on this website to:
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
- recognise you whenever you visit this website
- improve our services
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our site
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and services and to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests
Third Party Cookies
We may work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Twitter, LinkedIn, and Adobe Flash Player which we use to display video content. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website of the relevant third party.
Turning off Cookies
This document was last updated on 13th June 2017